Questions to ask before deciding between a school’s pre-school and Leigh’s Nurseries
- What is the staff to children ratio?
- Will my child get help going to the toilet if needed?
- What if a child has a toileting accident? Who will help them? How many staff will be left with the other children during that time?
- What early years qualifications and training do the staff have?
- Are pre-school staff trained in first aid?
Does the nursery have a suitable environment, resources and equipment for three- and four-year-old children?
If your child is settled and happy at nursery, you don’t need to move them to a pre-school at a local primary school. They will receive outstanding education and care from qualified staff in our natural environment at Leigh’s Nurseries.
Leigh’s Nurseries employs outstanding qualified nursery practitioners to help get children school-ready in our pre-school, so they start reception confident and happy. Listen to your instincts and go with your gut. Pre-school needn’t be an upheaval but a natural part of their early years education at nursery.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us
Newcastle – 0191 2599299 or Newcastle@Leighsnurseries.co.uk
Heddon – 01661854001 or Heddon@leighsnurseries.co.uk
Gateshead – 01914771097 or Gateshead@leighsnurseries.co.uk
Leigh – 07980809872 or Leigh@leighsnurseries.co.uk